Fluent 4 Ever

Fluent 4 Ever

segunda-feira, 23 de novembro de 2015

NEW! NOW THE POSTS JUST WILL BE ALL IN ENGLISH!!!

YES! I DECIDED, OUR POSTS ARE JUST GOING TO BE IN ENGLISH!

Congratulations! For you, for me, for everyone!

 Hi! How are you? You will go learn more with the new update! All that you want in just one place! SOON arrive the news posts!

DON'T FORGET IT!

Thanks for everyone of the Duolingo, was for it because I learn, much, much, much! RECOMMENDED!

SEE YOU SOON!

OK, I really know that this post is interesting, just for you can practice I will go write a bit about my history in Duolingo:

I wake up everyday for learn in Duolingo, is wonderful, is easily, is beautiful, is completely free! IT'S THE BEST! No, I'm not related of the owner of Duolingo, (neither the aunt!) I'm just making my part in the community, but is it! Thank you! Errors please contact us!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário